1. Tree of Thanks from In Lieu of Preschool is such a great idea and a great family tradition to start with the kids.
2. Turkey Cookie: Thanksgiving Treat from Play Dr Mom are just too cute not to want to make and eat.
3. Thanksgiving Turkey Mask Made from Recycled Materials from Outlaw Mom look easy and fun. What a great way to reuse some of our old crafts.
4. Big Fat Turkey Learning Fun for Thanksgiving from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas. This mom has a fun way to add a little learning to turkey crafting. I think this could even be fun for my little guys with just simple letters and numbers in place of the words.
5. Thanksgiving Day Cards from Play Dr Mom and Thanksgiving Day Cards from The Chocolate Muffin Tree are such a great way for the kids to let family and friends know they are thankful for them. And fun to make.
Play Dr Mom
The Chocolate Muffin Tree
6. Gratitude Turkey Treat Jar from Toddler Approved is a brilliant way to great a cute gift for the people you are thankful for. I think my oldest would have a lot of fun with this idea.
7. Turkey T-shirts from Living Life International is such a fun idea. i would love to make shirts with my kids for the holiday.
8. Thankful Tree from Creative Family Fun gives us a fun book to read with a follow up craft. Books and crafts are always a hit at my house.
9. Capture Fall Memories with Kids from Tinkerlab is a great idea on writing a poem for the kids on the season.
10. Pine Cone Turkey from Moms Like Me is a creative and fun idea for the kids. They also can be used to decorate with.
I can't wait to try out some of these fun ideas at my house. Hope you find one too.
More post from this series include: 10 Books Kids Love, 10 movies Kids Love, 10 Snacks/Treats Kids Love, 10 Halloween ideas Kids Love
Please do come and visit us again. We would love to have you back:-)
All kids are different and only you can decide how you let your kids play. And with what materials you let them play with. My children are supervised when playing. Please keep this in mind with any post you read of mine!
Check out our pinterest board, Fb page, twitter page, & Google+