Christmas is right around the corner. Knowing this I wanted to put together our next 10 things Kids Love on that. Here is a fun list for you to hopefully find an idea that you and your family can enjoy during the holiday season. I know I have found a few I would like to try.
1. For the Firemen on Christmas Eve (pretzel twist) from Glittering Muffins is a great tradition to start and a fun snack to try.
2. Christmas Count Down Blocks from See Vanessa Craft is a brilliant and fun idea for the kids. I would love to make these with my oldest.
3. Sock Snowmen from Mamas Like Me look like a fabulous craft to make with the kids. I must say I want one for myself.
4. Ice Cream Snowman from Nurture Store looks like a cool treat for the whole family to enjoy.
5. Christmas Bow Magnet Play from Teach Preschool is a fun filled activity for the kids. I could see this keeping my boys busy for a while.
6. Christmas Themed Sensory Bath from Growing a Jeweled Rose is my kids kind of bath. We will definitely be doing something like this for the holiday.
7. Snowmen from White Glitter Playdough from FSPDT(us) was a huge hit at my house. I look forward to getting this activity out again.
8. Book A-Day Advent Tree from My Little Bookcase is such a wonderful way to count down to Christmas and read along the way.
9. Christmas Playdough from Creative Connections for Kids is a great no bake playdough recipe with fun ideas for creating with playdough for the holiday.
10. Christmas Sponge Paint from Learning 4 Kids is such a fun activity and then a great gift wrap.
I can't wait to try out some of these fun ideas at my house. Hope you find one too.
More post from this series include: 10 Books Kids Love, 10 movies Kids Love, 10 Snacks/Treats Kids Love, 10 Halloween ideas Kids Love
Please do come and visit us again. We would love to have you back.
All kids are different and only you can decide how you let your kids play. And with what materials you let them play with. My children are supervised when playing. Please keep this in mind with any post you read of mine!