1. Fun and Easy Way to Paint Pumpkins!! from In Lieu of Preschool is eye catching. It makes me want to try it out. What a brilliant way to decorate a pumpkin.
2. Whats Inside My Pumpkin from Boy Mama Teacher Mama is a terrific craft that also teaches the parts of a pumpkin. Adding fun to learning is always a plus at my house.
3. Gingersnaps and Apple Cider Tea Party from The Pleasantest Thing is a great way to have fun and make lasting memories with the kids. I think its time for me and the kids to have a tea party.
4. Autumn Mobile from Red Ted Art's is a beautiful craft/decoration for fall. I would love to have one. ( sorry no picture to share)
5. Faux Tie Dye Fall Leaves from Mom to 2 Posh Little Divas is a colorful way to make leaves you can decorate with and have fun doing it.
6. Pumpkin Spice and Orange Sensory Rice from FSPDT(us) is a fun way to make scented and colored sensory rice for the kids to play in. We just loved the smell and color of the rice. And my boys love playing in it.
7. Fall Tree Craft from All Done Monkey! Is one of the cutest and most colorful tree crafts I have seen. I love how real it looks.
8. Cute Little Clay Pumpkins from The Chocolate Muffin Tree is such a wonderful idea. I would love to make these with my boys.
9. Paper Plate Owl from Projects for Preschoolers is such a fun way to make an owl. I must admit I have a thing for owls and I could see me and the kids trying this adorable craft owl in the future.
10. Fist (knuckle) Print Pumpkins from Putti's World are just darling. Would love to try this out with my kids.
We love fall time at my house and these are all ideas my kids would or do love. Can't wait to try some of the new ones out! Hope you find one too.
Please do come and visit us again. We would love to have you back:-)