"The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
- Dr Seuss, "I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!"
- Monster at The End of This Book by Jon Stone is a favorite of Aikman from Montessori Tidbits, my niece and nephew growing up, and my son. I must say this book is special to me because my mom read it to me and my sister growing up. My husband's mom also read it to him. We now read it to our boys.
- Go, Dog! Go! by P.D. Eastman is a favorite of the kids from the Golden Gleam, and Henry from Play Dr Mom. .
- Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? by Dr. Seuss is a favorite of the daughter @ Love, Play, Learn, and my boys here.
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle is a favorite of Zel at Z is for Zel and my kids here.
- The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper is a favorite @ The Good Long Road's house and here as well.
- Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak is a favorite of the kids from Red Ted Art.
- The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss is a favorite of the son from Famigila and Seoul.
- Cars and Trucks and Things That Go by Richard Scarry is a favorite of the son from Dirt and Boogers and once a favorite at the house of Play Dr Mom.
- Don't Let The Pigeon Drive the Bus and Don't Let The Pigeon Stay Up Late by Mo Williams are favorites of the girls from Puttis World and Leah at 52 Brand New.
- Little Critter: Where is My Frog? by Mercer Mayer(and all other Little Critter books) is an all time favorite of my 3 yr son. We know other kids that love him too.
All the books listed if you click on them will take you to walmart.com were you can read a little on the books and buy online if you want.
- I hope you and your children can try a new book. I know I am looking forward to trying a new book with my boys soon.
What will we serve you next on 10 Things Kids Love?
Please do come and visit us again. We would love to have you back:-)
Over at Crayon Freckles they have a great list of 100 books kids must have! Its a great list if you are looking for additional books for your kids. Please check it out:-)